Latest and stable firmware, version number is "GIT1_V1.40_20160719", released on 19th July 2016.
Below is the release history for Git1 firmware.
1. V1.3 Firmware.
2. Version number is "GIT1_V1.20_20151013", released on 13th Oct.
3. Version number is "GIT1_V1.10_20150901", released on 1th September.
4. V1.08 version, released on 16th July.
1. Prepare a micro SD card, format the SD card.
2. Download the firmware from above link, unzip the “GIT1FW.zip", copy the"GIT1FW.bin"file to the SD card.
3. Insert the SD card to the camera card slot.
4.Connect the camera with USB charger to start the upgrade, then the photo status green light starts blinking(the light blinking slowly at the beginning, then blinking quickly), after the light stop blinking, it means upgrade is finished. (The whole process lasts about 30 seconds)
5.After upgrade, remove the SD card and delete the firmware, otherwise it will upgrade again when you power on the camera next time.
Then you can turn on the camera and switch to the setting mode to check the version of firmware.
Firmware upgrade step by step