Git2 V1.5 firmware is almost ready to official release, we share the beta version for who want to try first.
- 1. Added: 4:3 aspect ratio for 2880x2160P 24fps mode
- 2. Added: Wi-Fi mode option: AP, Station
- 3. Added: Support customize boot logo and power off logo
- 4. Added: Wi-Fi Auto-start option: On, Off
- 5. Added: Pause icon on screen while recording is paused
- 6. Added: Colourful color option in video and photo mode (lower saturation compared to Vivid option)
- 7. Added: New OSD mode, only show video mode and recording dot
- 8. Added: Video shutter speed 1/48s
- 9. Added: Contrast option for video and photo: Normal, High, Low
- 10. Fixed: 2160P 24fps video not smooth
- 11. Fixed: Camera powered off while the file reached 4GB in quick capture mode
- 12. Fixed: Camera restarting issue in quick capture mode, plug the charger while recording, then stop recording and unplug the charger after the camera powered off
- 13. Fixed: Wrong EXIF info
- 14. Fixed: Video ZOOM issue while AV out in narrow mode
- 15. Fixed: No RTSP stream in 720P 120fps mode
- 16. Improved: Stop recording in middle level for remote shutter.
- 17. Improved: Once press shutter button to start/stop recording while in screensave mode
- 18. Improved: Web camera resolution is upgraded to 1920*1440
- 19. Improved: Wi-Fi stream resolution is upgraded to 1280x960 if enable the Wi-Fi from 1440P or 1080P 4:3 mode.
- 20. Improved: Spanish, Czech, Russian, Polish language